Friday, August 18, 2006

Damn Jasmine eyes...

I was one told that I have "Jasmine eyes" -- that is, eyes like that of the Disney-animated character Jasmine of "Aladdin".

Which explains why I get a festival of women when I tried that Celebrity Lookalike generator from "My Heritage"...

in order...

Lauryn Hill, (71%)
Kyoko Fukada (66%)
Oprah Winfrey (64%)
Missi Pyle (64%)
Tyra Banks (63%)
Kristin Davis (62%)
and then finally Ben Johnson (62%) is the first male to appear on the list.
followed by Holly Marie Combs (60%)
Kate Bosworth (60%)
and Lil Wayne (58%)


----
OK, following my friend's advice, I found used a photo from last year as opposed to my senior year of high school... that list...
Spike Lee (63%)
Mohandas Ghandi (59)
Jamie Foxx (56)
Rani Mukherjee (54)
Vivica A Fox (54)
Bow Wow (52)
Kate Beckensale (52)
Coolio (50)
Ibrahim Tatlises (48)
Denise Richards